CAPE TOWN, South Africa (3th April, 2019) – The inventors of the Leatt-Brace® just announced the launch of a new DBX 3.0 DH helmet as part of their 2019 bicycle line.
Leatt has crammed all the high-end safety features of the DH range into a single helmet offering that’s also affordable.
Offering head and brain protection with an ASTM DH-certified fiber shell and featuring Leatt’s award-winning 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed of an energy-absorbing shape and material. The 360 ̊Turbine Technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
- Fiberglass ASTM DH certified shell in two sizes
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
The DBX 3.0 DH helmet weighs in at 1160 ± 50 (2.55 lbs), is available in four colorways namely Black, Stadium Ink, Stadium Ruby, and Steel for the SRP of €189.00.