Spacers with Double Bolts5x108x65 th. 50 mm
Made from a bar of top quality aluminium
Perfect clearance to reduce vibration and enhance driving feeling
10.9 class TUV approved Italian Made bolts and nuts to guarantee the best safety on the road
Set of 2
Shipping may take up to 7 days
What is a spacer and where should it be placed? What are spacers used for?
Spacers are an accessory mounted between wheel and hub to increase track width, that is, the distance between the wheels, and give the vehicle a stylish, aggressive appearance. Athena S.p.A. offers a wide range of wheel spacers made of top-quality extruded aluminium bar, machined using innovative technologies and the best CNC machine tools for maximum precision, always. This production process, which does not involve melting points, gives Athena spacers unbeatable resistance to wear and, once mounted, eliminates all vibration problems.
Why buy an Athena spacer? What are the advantages of spacers?
Spacers are made using the best quality of aluminium and the kits contain, if applicable, Italian-made, TÜV-certified 10.9 class bolts. Athena spacers are specifically tailored to each vehicle and the bolted versions include the proper bolts for each application, making life easier for the end user (no worries about choosing the wrong type of bolts).
Athena has all the technical know-how and equipment for making any customised spacer on site.
Are wheel spacers legal?
Mounting spacers alters the homologated technical characteristics of the car. Before mounting, therefore, you must check whether this modification is allowed by your country's highway code. Otherwise, you can only use them in closed areas or on a track.
Athena spacers, made entirely with the best aluminium alloys, are for sporting use only. Athena S.p.A. cannot be held responsible for any damage deriving from incorrect use or incorrect assembly of the spacer. Mounting these products could void the vehicle manufacturer's warranty.
How to fit the spacers correctly?
Mounting them requires basic knowledge of automotive mechanics and must be done in a workmanlike manner in order to ensure your safety. For this reason, we recommend that you always have them properly mounted by specialist centres and skilled experts.
1) Clean the wheel hubs PERFECTLY using a wire brush. Support surfaces and all parts in contact with the spacers must not show any traces of oxidation (the steel must be bare);
2) Clean in the same way the inside of the wheel rim on the part that will come into contact with the spacer;
If the wheel bearing grease cap occupies space, it must be removed and reassembled in the centre of the spacer after this has been mounted;
3) After having perfectly cleaned the wheel hubs, position the spacers to check their application (wheelbase, hub diameter and bolt thread);
The spacers must rest perfectly against the surface of the brake disc or drum, in full contact.
The spacers must be positioned parallel to the hub. Positioning the spacer at an angle could block it and cause it to break;
4) Check the length of the bolts and then definitively tighten the spacer.
5) Mount the spacer on the wheel hub by mounting the rim and tightening the nuts or bolts supplied crosswise, using a torque wrench.
6) You must follow the instructions of the vehicle manufacturer or aftermarket producer of the rims to define the tightening torques of the bolts.
7) After tightening, with the vehicle still on the ramp, turn the wheel by hand to make sure it rotates freely without any impediment.
8) Bring the vehicle back down to the ground and tighten the wheels to the torque specified by the manufacturer (using a torque wrench)
9) Check once again that the tyres do not come into contact with any mechanical or bodywork element by steering left and right and shifting the car a few meters.
10) Check the tightness of the spacers and wheels after running in for about 100km.
What to always check to avoid risks?
• Always check the correct tyre pressure
• Check that the fastening bolts are tightened according to the table provided by the manufacturer.
• Check that the tyres do not rub against the bodywork
• Check tyre wear from time to time to make sure toe and camber are correct.
• Check the state of nuts and bolts once or twice a year and always at each tyre change, replacing them if necessary
• If involved in an accident, replace the wheel spacers immediately
• Strictly follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations should repairs be needed
These Athena spacers have a thickness of 50 mm, a wheelbase of 108 mm and a hub diameter of 65 mm. They also have 5 holes.
|Fitted Into Rims||OEM|
|Hub bolts thread||M12X1,25|
|Hub C to C||5X108|
|Net Weight (Kg)||1.16|
|Type||Double bolts spacers|
|Vehicle spacer||PEUGEOT 607 Type 9 01/1999 - 07/2003 - front
PEUGEOT 605 Type 6B 06/1989 - 09/1999 - rear
PEUGEOT 605 Type 6B 06/1989 - 09/1999 - front
PEUGEOT 508 Type 8 01/2010 - - rear
PEUGEOT 508 Type 8 01/2010 - front
PEUGEOT 508 SW Type 8 SW 01/2011 - - rear
PEUGEOT 508 SW Type 8 SW 01/2011 - front
PEUGEOT 508 RXH Type 8 RXH 01/2011 - - rear
PEUGEOT 508 RXH Type 8 RXH 01/2011 - front
PEUGEOT 5008 01/2019 - - rear
PEUGEOT 5008 01/2019 - front
PEUGEOT 407 Type 6D / 6E 05/2004 - 12/2011 - rear
PEUGEOT 407 Type 6D / 6E 05/2004 - 12/2011 - front
PEUGEOT 308 II Type L 09/2013 - - rear
PEUGEOT 308 II Type L 09/2013 - front
PEUGEOT 3008 II Type M 01/2016 - - rear
PEUGEOT 3008 II Type M 01/2016 - front
OPEL Grandland X Type Z 01/2017 - - rear
OPEL Grandland X Type Z 01/2017 - front
OPEL Combo E Type E 01/2018 - - rear
OPEL Combo E Type E 01/2018 - front
FIAT Scudo II Type 270 01/2007 - - rear
FIAT Scudo II Type 270 01/2007 - front
CITROEN XM Type Y3-4 05/1989 - 10/2000 - rear
CITROEN XM Type Y3-4 05/1989 - 10/2000 - front
CITROEN JUMPY II Type X 01/2007 - - rear
CITROEN JUMPY II Type X 01/2007 - front
CITROEN C6 Type T 01/2005 - 12/2012 - rear
CITROEN C6 Type T 01/2005 - 12/2012 - front
CITROEN C5 Type R 06/2008 - - rear
CITROEN C5 Type R 06/2008 - front
CITROEN C4 II Picasso Type 3 03/2013 - front
CITROEN C4 Gran Picasso II 09/2013 - - rear
CITROEN C4 Gran Picasso II 09/2013 - front
CITROEN C4 II Picasso Type 3 03/2013 - - rear
PEUGEOT RCZ Type 4J 01/2010 - 12/2015 - rear
PEUGEOT RCZ Type 4J 01/2010 - 12/2015 - front
PEUGEOT Expert II Type X 01/2007 - 12/2016 - rear
PEUGEOT Expert II Type X 01/2007 - 12/2016 - front
PEUGEOT Expert III Type V 01/2016 - - rear
PEUGEOT Expert III Type V 01/2016 - front
PEUGEOT 607 Type 9 01/1999 - 07/2003 - rear