Spacers with Double Bolts 5x114.3x60 th. 40 mm
Made from a bar of top quality aluminium
Perfect clearance to reduce vibration and enhance driving feeling
10.9 class TUV approved Italian Made bolts and nuts to guarantee the best safety on the road
Set of 2
Shipping may take up to 7 days
What is a spacer and where should it be placed? What are spacers used for?
Spacers are an accessory mounted between wheel and hub to increase track width, that is, the distance between the wheels, and give the vehicle a stylish, aggressive appearance. Athena S.p.A. offers a wide range of wheel spacers made of top-quality extruded aluminium bar, machined using innovative technologies and the best CNC machine tools for maximum precision, always. This production process, which does not involve melting points, gives Athena spacers unbeatable resistance to wear and, once mounted, eliminates all vibration problems.
Why buy an Athena spacer? What are the advantages of spacers?
Spacers are made using the best quality of aluminium and the kits contain, if applicable, Italian-made, TÜV-certified 10.9 class bolts. Athena spacers are specifically tailored to each vehicle and the bolted versions include the proper bolts for each application, making life easier for the end user (no worries about choosing the wrong type of bolts).
Athena has all the technical know-how and equipment for making any customised spacer on site.
Are wheel spacers legal?
Mounting spacers alters the homologated technical characteristics of the car. Before mounting, therefore, you must check whether this modification is allowed by your country's highway code. Otherwise, you can only use them in closed areas or on a track.
Athena spacers, made entirely with the best aluminium alloys, are for sporting use only. Athena S.p.A. cannot be held responsible for any damage deriving from incorrect use or incorrect assembly of the spacer. Mounting these products could void the vehicle manufacturer's warranty.
How to fit the spacers correctly?
Mounting them requires basic knowledge of automotive mechanics and must be done in a workmanlike manner in order to ensure your safety. For this reason, we recommend that you always have them properly mounted by specialist centres and skilled experts.
1) Clean the wheel hubs PERFECTLY using a wire brush. Support surfaces and all parts in contact with the spacers must not show any traces of oxidation (the steel must be bare);
2) Clean in the same way the inside of the wheel rim on the part that will come into contact with the spacer;
If the wheel bearing grease cap occupies space, it must be removed and reassembled in the centre of the spacer after this has been mounted;
3) After having perfectly cleaned the wheel hubs, position the spacers to check their application (wheelbase, hub diameter and bolt thread);
The spacers must rest perfectly against the surface of the brake disc or drum, in full contact.
The spacers must be positioned parallel to the hub. Positioning the spacer at an angle could block it and cause it to break;
4) Check the length of the bolts and then definitively tighten the spacer.
5) Mount the spacer on the wheel hub by mounting the rim and tightening the nuts or bolts supplied crosswise, using a torque wrench.
6) You must follow the instructions of the vehicle manufacturer or aftermarket producer of the rims to define the tightening torques of the bolts.
7) After tightening, with the vehicle still on the ramp, turn the wheel by hand to make sure it rotates freely without any impediment.
8) Bring the vehicle back down to the ground and tighten the wheels to the torque specified by the manufacturer (using a torque wrench)
9) Check once again that the tyres do not come into contact with any mechanical or bodywork element by steering left and right and shifting the car a few meters.
10) Check the tightness of the spacers and wheels after running in for about 100km.
What to always check to avoid risks?
• Always check the correct tyre pressure
• Check that the fastening bolts are tightened according to the table provided by the manufacturer.
• Check that the tyres do not rub against the bodywork
• Check tyre wear from time to time to make sure toe and camber are correct.
• Check the state of nuts and bolts once or twice a year and always at each tyre change, replacing them if necessary
• If involved in an accident, replace the wheel spacers immediately
• Strictly follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations should repairs be needed
These Athena spacers have a thickness of 40 mm, a wheelbase of 114,3 mm and a hub diameter of 60 mm. They also have 5 holes.
|Fitted Into Rims||OEM|
|Hub bolts thread||M12X1,50|
|Hub C to C||5X114,3|
|Net Weight (Kg)||1.16|
|Type||Double bolts spacers|
|Vehicle spacer||TOYOTA MR2 Type W20 01/2000 - 12/2005 - front
TOYOTA Corolla Verso Type R1 01/2004 - 12/2009 - rear
TOYOTA Corolla Verso Type R1 01/2004 - 12/2009 - front
TOYOTA C-HR Type AX1T - AX1T - TMG 01/2016 - - rear
TOYOTA C-HR Type AX1T - AX1T - TMG 01/2016 - front
TOYOTA Camry Type V3 01/2001 - 12/2006 - rear
TOYOTA Camry Type V3 01/2001 - 12/2006 - front
TOYOTA Avensis Verso Type M2 01/2001 - 12/2003 - rear
TOYOTA Avensis Verso Type M2 01/2001 - 12/2003 - front
TOYOTA Avensis Type T27 01/2009 - 12/2017 - rear
TOYOTA Avensis Type T27 01/2009 - 12/2017 - front
TOYOTA Avensis 2.2 D CAT Type T25 04/2003 - 12/2009 - rear
TOYOTA Avensis 2.2 D CAT Type T25 04/2003 - 12/2009 - front
TOYOTA Auris Type E15J 01/2007 - 12/2012 - rear
TOYOTA Auris Type E15J 01/2007 - 12/2012 - front
LEXUS SC 430 Type Z4 01/2000 - 12/2006 - rear
LEXUS SC 430 Type Z4 01/2000 - 12/2006 - front
LEXUS RX 400 Type HXU3(A) 06/2005 - - rear
LEXUS RX 400 Type HXU3(A) 06/2005 - front
LEXUS RX 350 Type XU3A 10/2004 - 12/2009 - rear
LEXUS RX 350 Type XU3A 10/2004 - 12/2009 - front
LEXUS RX300 Type XU3A 01/2004 - 12/2006 - rear
LEXUS RX300 Type XU3A 01/2004 - 12/2006 - front
LEXUS RX 300 Type XU1 01/2000 - 12/2003 - rear
LEXUS RX 300 Type XU1 01/2000 - 12/2003 - front
LEXUS NX Type AZ1 01/2014 - - rear
LEXUS NX Type AZ1 01/2014 - front
LEXUS LS 430 Type F3 01/2000 - - rear
LEXUS LS 430 Type F3 01/2000 - front
LEXUS IS220 / IS250 Type XE2A 01/2005 - - rear
LEXUS IS220 / IS250 Type XE2A 01/2005 - front
LEXUS IS200 / IS300 / Sport Cross Type XE1 01/1998 - 12/2004 - rear
LEXUS IS200 / IS300 / Sport Cross Type XE1 01/1998 - 12/2004 - front
LEXUS GS 460 Type S19A 01/2007 - - rear
LEXUS GS 460 Type S19A 01/2007 - front
LEXUS GS 450 Type HS19A 01/2007 - - rear
LEXUS GS 450 Type HS19A 01/2007 - front
LEXUS GS 430 Type S19A 01/2005 - 12/2012 - rear
LEXUS GS 300 Type S19A 01/2005 - 12/2012 - rear
LEXUS GS 300 Type S19A 01/2005 - 12/2012 - front
LEXUS GS 300 Type S16 01/1998 - 12/2005 - rear
LEXUS GS 300 Type S16 01/1998 - 12/2005 - front
LEXUS GS 430 Type S19A 01/2005 - 12/2012 - front
TOYOTA Supra Type A7/A8 01/1986 - 08/1998 - rear
TOYOTA Supra Type A7/A8 01/1986 - 08/1998 - front
TOYOTA Previa Type R3 06/2000 - 12/2005 - rear
TOYOTA Previa Type R3 06/2000 - 12/2005 - front
TOYOTA Picnic Type XM1 05/1996 - 01/2001 - rear
TOYOTA Picnic Type XM1 05/1996 - 01/2001 - front
TOYOTA MR2 Type W20 01/2000 - 12/2005 - rear