Electric bikes with assisted pedaling
The electric that suits you!
Do you like get around by bike but the climbs discourage you?
Askoll electric bikes are the right solution for you!
Askoll Group is a Vicenza-based company founded in 1978 by Elio Marioni, specializing in the application of synchronous technology to electric motors. This innovative technology allows you to save over 50% of energy compared to traditional electric motors, while maintaining the same performance.
Indeed, Askoll's mission is to develop efficient and more sustainable e-bikes, in order to reduce the consumption of energy and raw materials.
Thanks to these pedal assist bikes you keep fit, save money and move around the city without problems.
Bus tickets, parking pass and limited traffic areas ... will be just a bad memory!
The Askoll electric bike is available in different models, suitable for all ages and any style and will allow you to ride even the most difficult terrains.
We must not forget that, even if equipped with an electric motor, the Askoll e-bike is also suitable for sporty people since it can be used like a classic bicycle.
The peculiarities that distinguish these bikes are the following:
- The ergonomic seat designed not to overload your back.
- The 4 different levels of assistance and the automatic transmission to help you with tiring routes.
- The on-board computer that constantly alerts you about the battery charge status, the speed, the level of assistance and the remaining distance.
- The electric motor designed to travel in any weather condition or temperature.
- The removable battery that recharges quickly and guarantees you up to 90 km of autonomy.
- 100% Made in Italy technology and design.